click on the headings to reveal further event details..
Alberta Quality Summit on October 26th!
The Summit’s Web site is now live at www.albertaqualitysummit.ca and the latest draft of the exciting agendais available.
We anticipate great interest in the event and encourage registration as soon as possible.
Registration is free for the Committee members and the deadline for registration is September 25, 2015.
There will also be free live video-streaming of most of the proceedings if you prefer to participate online.
We also hope you will submit an abstract to share your quality improvement story. Deadline of submission is August 10, 2015.
Highlights of the day:
• Learn about innovative quality projects across the province
• Explore implementation of clinical pathways across the healthcare system
• Discuss the key elements of team-based approaches to guide and execute improvement work
Our keynote speakers:
• Helen Bevan, a global leader in transformational change and innovation
• Jack Silversin, world-renowned expert in physician engagement and change leadership
We are excited about this day of sharing, learning and discovery across Alberta!
You will find more details here! We have also attached an announcement for you to share with your network.
Please share this message far and wide with other change agents, and feel free to send your questions to QHI@albertahealthservices.ca.