Nutra2000 at Summerwood Village Retirement Residence in Sherwood Park is now accepting applications for the position of Head Chef. We are seeking an accomplished Chef who will lead the team in the kitchen and embrace the challenge of creating nutritious and delicious meals for the residents of this lovely retirement residence. We are seeking a candidate who is able to do menu planning, meet with tenants to discuss food preferences and requirements, purchasing and inventory control.
• Red Seal Certified Chef preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing a kitchen
• Experienced in preparing specialty diets
• Demonstrated experience in management of people and budgets
• Computer literacy is required.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN CONFIDENCE TO:
We thank all who apply. However only those selected for an interview will be contacted.